Where've I Been!?!?
Hello!!!

It was raining when we arrived, and there were lots of clouds, but the sun began to come out, as we were having dinner.
Here is a photo of the restaurant, The Oarweed, where we ate:
We sat outside, right under that canopy to the right, and we were just a few feet from the ocean!




After our scrumptious dinner, we walked around Perkins Cove. Some of the shops were still open, so we looked inside a couple, but mostly we just took a leisurely after-dinner stroll. Here is a photo of the fishing boat dock. I thought this was really pretty because of the colors of light on the boats and the way they were all arranged, and I've never taken a photo of a fishing dock at night :) It was very relaxing to just walk and look out at the quiet, peacefulness.

We walked back to our car, and then drove through the Main Street of Ogunquit, where all the shops and nightlife are, on our way back to our hotel. There is a piano bar where you can hear the men singing along from outside. Lots of the shops were still open and people walking around, but not too crowded. We had such a great day!
I'll write more soon!
I know I haven't posted anything on my blog in a LONG time! I wanted to share with you more about our trip to Maine, and I think it'll be easiest to put photos and our stories together in a blog, rather than in an email. So here goes!
Maine
So, last I wrote (in the email, but I've posted it below, now, too) we left off when we were at Perkins Cove in Ogunquit, Maine, eating lobster and enjoying a spectacular view! Ahhhhhh.....Here's a photo of the view:
And to our left:
After our scrumptious dinner, we walked around Perkins Cove. Some of the shops were still open, so we looked inside a couple, but mostly we just took a leisurely after-dinner stroll. Here is a photo of the fishing boat dock. I thought this was really pretty because of the colors of light on the boats and the way they were all arranged, and I've never taken a photo of a fishing dock at night :) It was very relaxing to just walk and look out at the quiet, peacefulness.
We walked back to our car, and then drove through the Main Street of Ogunquit, where all the shops and nightlife are, on our way back to our hotel. There is a piano bar where you can hear the men singing along from outside. Lots of the shops were still open and people walking around, but not too crowded. We had such a great day!
I'll write more soon!
Love,
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home